Hello, A little about me.

My name is Snowie and I love hello kitty. I'm 23 years old and I live in New York. I love my hair and I constantly dye it different colors. I'm really friendly and I love making friends from all over the world. So follow my blog if your interested. My email is FurbyKittenz@live.com. Feel free to email me if you have any questions about the items I post on my blog. Bai! =]

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hello kitty Book-bag and Hello Kitty Sunglasses.

Hey guys, so I wanted to share this really kute bookbag I bought on ebay as well as my sunglasses I got from Hottopic.com (great website for a lot of unique hello kitty stuffs). So the book-bag is made from a brand that is stationed in Japan and their name is Vivitix. They cater more to older adults, but still offer really kute items for girls. The glasses are from hottopic and are the kutest. I got the black sunglasses one which is 100% uv protection, over the past summer. The white ones which are also 100% uv protection I recently purchased. They go for about 12 dollars. So here are the pictures, ENJOY! =3

Bai! Tiffy



It is FURRY! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment