Hello, A little about me.

My name is Snowie and I love hello kitty. I'm 23 years old and I live in New York. I love my hair and I constantly dye it different colors. I'm really friendly and I love making friends from all over the world. So follow my blog if your interested. My email is FurbyKittenz@live.com. Feel free to email me if you have any questions about the items I post on my blog. Bai! =]

Friday, December 2, 2011

New Stuffs!

Hey guys,

Sooooo. I bought some stuff from sanrio.com before thanksgiving and I received it yesterday. SOOOOO kute but what item from hello kitty isn't kute? lol So I bought a makeup bag which was 12 dollars. I like bringing my mascara and my eyeliners with me so I bought this one. !! Also, all purchases came with a free tote bag. SUPER KUTENESS!!! here are some photos. =]
So far the bag is durable, no rips and it holds decent amount of makeup. Not big but it is convenient.



Tote Bag
 
Hello Kitty Face Cosmetic Pouch: Fluffy $12.00

No comments:

Post a Comment